Tuesday, August 17, 2010

back in book



so, after my first book in 'ribbons box set,' I took a little break to do lots of stuff, and now as lots of stuff is settling nicely to a close, and I'm getting to work on book 2. As you might remember, this series of books charts the course of the shows organized over the past 4 1/2 years under the name ribbons. The first book was about the first show (in the Eucalyptus Grove...some copies are still available if you're interested), and this second book will be about the second show, The Tunnel Show.

I am now in the process of gathering photos of the show, so if you have any please email me please ! The photo above is by my dear friend Kevin Haas, who caught some good glimpses of that day.

I returned to the tunnel the other day and had a morning of tunnel singing and misty headlands wandering. . . it's as good as ever.

No comments: