Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eastern Dip

Here are a few drawing from my recent dip into the east coast...
I met a man from Nigeria at 5:30am when I got off the plane. we shared a quiet moment and a warm bev from the true source of new england nectar: Dunkin Donuts.
and I talk took walks around my family's neighborhood each day for some winter magic hour admiration...sunset suburbs.
I like drawing back home. I drew the view looking down this same hill one morning earlier in November (a little less magic spilled).
and one time I found and drew a secret suburb

4 comments:

Frank said...

I like that ravey:
"I talk took walks..."

floetry.

Brendan Garbee said...

these are great, dave. esp I like the second one.

I saw the "secret suburbs" one at hatch gallery. there were two older guys talking about it. they were like "that guy...that dave wilson guy...he has some great stuff."

so I was like, "and some great hair!"

Brendan Garbee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ribbons said...

whoa....older guys.

the next frontier!

thanks for passing that along brendo, what a treat...and, PS- i really like hearing your stories: podcast..the next frontier!