Monday, August 18, 2008

Backlog Pt. 5: Tent Show revisited


here's some installation and in-action shots I took of the tent that I built for the Tent Show at Kelly Best's space some months ago. I'm going to be having another art show next door at the printshop and gallery of Conor Ottenweller (pictured below with the glasses, reflecting on his unborn-now born!-child)...I'm already in the works planning a show with Lucky Dragons in conjunction with this show perhaps as a second round of Tenting...this time, the image of a "paper cave" is getting me excited...

(personal update: I'm still in Cape Cod...I just got back from an early morning surf with some family, and now I'm out the door for a pancake breakfast...pretty much unbeatable living. enjoy these revisited photomoments.)



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dave, it's josh...
the tent show looked so cool! man! that was amazing looking! your art looks great as well (of course!)..

love you, bro!